Check in patients and update information.
To unlock all the features of Vedi, patients must be checked in on arrival. During check-in, vet staff are presented with opportunities to update missing or incorrect patient information.
Scan microchip and update patient information
- Scan the microchip with the microchip scanner. This will bring up the Active Patient List on the Vedi app or Vedi Portal.
- Select the patient’s profile.
- Update missing information. Simply click the orange notification at the top of the screen to view what information needs to be added in your PIMS.
Note: Any information added to your Practice Management Software will sync to the Vedi app.
- Update weight:
• In the Vedi Portal, click on the edit weight button within the patient’s profile and add weight.
• In the Vedi app, tap the + button within the patient’s profile and add the patient’s latest weight.
• Vedi will sync weight information to your PIMS*
- Patients are checked into your PIMS waiting room*
*functionality may be limited by the PIMS you utilise. Check with our team what you have available.