Submit a pathology test.
Submit pathology testing to the lab in seconds and access results anytime, anywhere. We’ll automatically send a courier to collect samples and will track chain of custody along the way.
No items found.
- Make sure patients have been checked-in on arrival.
- Select the patient profile from the Active Patient List.
- Select Pathology from the top navigation bar.
- If you’ve already completed your diagnostics request in OpenVPMS or ezyVet, this will transfer over as a Draft submission with a Request Id. Pull the window down to load fresh draft submissions, openthe relevant submission and continue.
Note: ezyVet users working on a draft submission will only need to complete Step 9 below.
- To create a new submission, tap + button.
- Add PIMS Request Id, if required.
- Select level of priority from Routine, Priority and Urgent.
Note: Urgent requests will trigger a phone call to the lab.
- Add Test(s) + and select from dropdown menu as required.
- Tap Add Sample + and scan the barcodes on each sample container, tube, slide or swab.
- Tap Record History + and add in notes by using Voice-to-Text dictation or Type it in.
- Select Vet ID from dropdown menu.
- Select Courier Pickup Location from dropdown menu – this defaults to reception.
- Tap the → proceed arrow to check the Pathology Lab Submission Summary.
- Tap paper plane button.
- Sign & Submit by tapping the ✔ button.
- Seal samples in bag and place in courier pick-up location.
Once you sign and submit, Vedi:
- Sends a courier out to collect your samples.
- Tracks chain of custody.
- Allows you to view pathology results anytime, anywhere via the Vedi app.
- Locks the details of the pathology submission and results to the animal’s microchip using blockchain technology.
- Verifies the vaccination event using blockchain technology, leaving you with health data you can always trust.